Want to find out more about about Mini Holland?
Waltham Forest Council’s ‘Enjoy Waltham Forest’ website: http://www.enjoywalthamforest.co.uk
Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign’s evidence page: https://wfcycling.wordpress.com/mini-holland/evidence/
Waltham Forest Cycling Campaign’s Mini Holland FAQ: https://wfcycling.wordpress.com/mini-holland
Transport for London on the 3 Mini Hollands: https://tfl.gov.uk/travel-information/improvements-and-projects/cycle-mini-hollands
The original Waltham Forest Mini Holland bid document (Dev 2013): http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/documents/mini-holland-tender-13-dec.pdf
Walthamstow’s Hilltop community (between Church Hill & Forest Road): http://hilltop-community.org/
Other organisations & sources of information
- Living Streets: www.livingstreets.org.uk
- London Cycling Campaign: www.lcc.org.uk/
- Transport for London: Mini Hollands
- London Mayor & Assembly: www.london.gov.uk/
- Project for Public Spaces: What Makes a Successful Place?
- Vancouver – Moving Forward: What is the fullcost of your commute